TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General conditionsAll the methods of sale, delivery and payment are listed in detail in the various sections of the Site and are to be considered an integral and substantial part of this contract. The conditions applicable to each individual order will be those set out on the Site at the time of the order. Any new conditions will be effective from the moment of publication on the Site and will apply only to sales concluded subsequently.
2. Offer to the publicAll the products and prices indicated on the Site constitute an offer to the public with the limitations and methods contained on the Site itself and in these general conditions of sale.
3. ProductsThe graphic design of the delivered products may not coincide with that represented on the Site in the event that the manufacturer has modified the packaging and therefore for reasons beyond the control of Pasticceria Calciano srl Information and ingredients reported refer to the date of online publication of the article – before consumption it is advisable to check the package physically received. If you want to know the exact expiry date of a certain item based on the lots available at the time of purchase, please request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PricesOnly the price (per unit of measure Euro/Kg for variable weight products and per package for all other products) calculated at the time of the order will be applied to the Customer’s expense, without any consideration of price increases or decreases, even for promotions, which may have occurred subsequently or previously concluded. All prices include VAT. The cost of shipping is equal to € 5.00 up to 180 euros of purchases.
5. Acceptance of ordersThe order sent by the Customer will be binding for Pasticceria Calciano srl only if the entire order procedure has been completed regularly and correctly without any highlighting of error messages by the Site. Pasticceria Calciano srl will not include products that are not expressly ordered by the Customer.
6. Confirmation of the orderThe Customer will receive confirmation of the order placed in his e-mail box with a summary of the products, the relative prices, and the general and particular conditions applicable to the order itself.
7. Cancellation and modification of the orderPasticceria Calciano srl, following unforeseen logistical and organizational difficulties, may cancel the order by notifying the Customer via e-mail or, subject to agreement with the same, change the day and/or time of delivery.
8. DeliveryPasticceria Calciano srl delivers only in the areas specified by the service.Deliveries will take place within 24/48 hours (72 for the islands and other areas of southern Italy) following notification that the package has been shipped.For any anomaly found, the consumer can still contact Pasticceria Calciano srl directly at the references indicated in the Contact Area of the site. Pasticceria Calciano srl will not be responsible for any delays occurring during transport.Likewise, Pasticceria Calciano srl cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, incorrect or non-delivery caused by events and/or causes of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, such as, by way of example but not limited to: natural disasters, adverse weather conditions (such as example heavy snowfall), any strikes (of its own or of other employees), accidents to means of transport, explosions, or any other cause, similar or different.
9. Available products and purchase restrictionsPasticceria Calciano srl will not be in any way responsible for the temporary or permanent unavailability of one or more products. In the event of unavailability, even temporary, of the requested products, Pasticceria Calciano srl undertakes not to charge the Customer the corresponding price. The site highlights the cases in which limitations apply to the purchase of individual products.
10. Non-DeliveryFor delivery, the presence of the Customer or his representative is required at the address and time indicated in the order. If the Customer (or the person in charge) is not present, a second delivery attempt will be made and a storage file will be opened. The costs of storage at the shipper’s warehouse will be borne by the buyer. Pasticceria Calciano srl undertakes, in the event of failure to collect it from the warehouse within the deadlines set, to refund the purchase price to the buyer, net of any storage and shipping costs. in the event of failure to collect defined Pasticceria Calciano srl will not reimburse the cost of delivery and that of the products. It will also be up to Pasticceria Calciano srl to exclude the customer from the service.
11. PaymentThe purchase can be paid by the customer of your choice in the following ways:
–CREDIT CARDWe accept the most common credit cards, including prepaid and rechargeable ones, issued by banks in Italy: VISA, MASTERCARD. It is also possible to use POSTE-PAY debit cards.All orders placed, before being processed, are subjected to authenticity checks directly by the relevant credit card issuers to protect the customer.With this form of payment, once this procedure has been completed, you will have generated a purchase proposal which will be confirmed via e-mail, with the assignment of a specific “order number” and which you must use in any further communication with www. pasticceriacalciano.comIf there are no problems, your order will be automatically confirmed, processed within 16 working hours and delivered within 24/48 hours (72 for the islands and other few areas of southern Italy, excluding Saturdays and Sundays), with shipment goods by entrusting them to the courier according to the methods provided.In the event that your order cannot be confirmed and/or accepted, www.pasticceriacalciano.com will promptly notify you by e-mail and/or telephone.
–BANK TRANSFERPayable to: PASTICCERIA CALCIANO SRL – IBAN: IT47G0538780470000002963387In the reason for the transfer, indicate the order number indicated in the order summary e-mail and consider that the order will be processed only when the payment on the current account is actually visible (the timing varies from bank to bank).We advise that orders must be paid within one week of confirmation of the same or they will be cancelled.For any information, you can contact our Customer Service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, the address via which you will receive a reply within the next 12 hours.
–PAYPALConcluding a purchase with this type of payment, a page on the PayPal site will be displayed where you can enter your personal e-mail address and password for your PayPal account, or access the procedure for creating a new Paypal account. After registering, it is possible to proceed with payments via PayPal without having to re-enter the data, even for subsequent purchases. By choosing this payment method, the amount is charged directly to the PayPal account. PayPal protects buyer information.A confirmation email from PayPal will be sent to each transaction made with this method. The amount of the order will be charged to the PayPal account at the time of order acquisition. In case of cancellation, the amount will be refunded to the customer’s PayPal account.
12. Right of Withdrawala) Customer rights are protected by Legislative Decree 206/2005 updated with the provisions of Legislative Decree 21/2014 b) Customer therefore has the right to withdraw from the contract, even partially, without explanation and without additional costs, provided that the withdrawal is communicated by registered letter with return receipt to Pasticceria Calciano srl Viale Regina Margherita, 40 Tricarico (MT) within 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the products. The communication can be anticipated, within the same period, by e-mail, fax or telegram, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt within the following 48 hours. This communication must specify the intention to withdraw from the purchase and the product or products for which it intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, attaching a copy of the invoice.If, on the other hand, delivery has already taken place, the consumer must send the products he intends to return to the same address indicated above at his own expense, always within fourteen working days from the date on which he received the products, with the wording “order returned” on the package. To verify compliance with the deadline, the acceptance of the post office or shipper will be considered. Parcels on delivery or carriage forward will not be collected under any circumstances.The Customer must then return the product at his own expense according to the following methods: shipment by parcel post or express courier addressed to Pasticceria Calciano srl Viale Regina Margherita, 40 Tricarico (MT).If the withdrawal has been exercised in accordance with the methods described, Pasticceria Calciano srl will refund the amount paid for the purchase of the product as soon as possible and in any case within 14 calendar days from the date on which Pasticceria Calciano srl became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer.However, in the event that the products do not possess the essential characteristics promised, present manufacturing defects, there have been errors in the delivery of the same or in any case the cause is attributable to Pasticceria Calciano srl, the shipping costs for the delivery of the products will also be refunded. products purchased and any right to mark. The right of withdrawal is not permitted in the case of:1. purchase of sealed packaged products, opened by the Customer;2. of goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly (e.g. fresh and perishable food products);
13. PrivacyPasticceria Calciano srl will process the Customer’s personal data in compliance with the legislation on privacy as specified in detail in the information in the “Privacy” section of the Site.
14. JurisdictionAny and all disputes that may arise in relation to the application, interpretation and execution of these general conditions of sale will be referred to the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the State.